Louisville slip and fall accident attorney who protects people’s rights
Slip and fall accidents are the third leading cause of accidental death in the United States, behind automobile accidents and poisoning. When property owners neglect their homes and businesses and fail to keep them safe, they subject people to an unreasonable risk of serious injury and even death. When accidents happen and people slip and fall, they shouldn’t have to suffer in silence. They have rights.
Slip and fall accidents happen fast. But the effects can last a lifetime. If you’ve been injured in a slip and fall accident on someone else’s property in Kentucky, Tennessee or Indiana, take action. Contact a Louisville slip and fall accident lawyer who can stand up for your rights. Contact the Slechter Law Firm.
Slip and fall accidents happen fast. Injuries can be severe. Take action immediately
Slip and fall accidents can happen for a variety of reasons. Common causes include:
- Failing to replace or repair stair railings that are damaged or missing
- Leaving standing water or other spills on the floor or pavement
- Failing to maintain adequate lighting
- Failing to fix rotten or damaged floorboards on stairs, walkways and porches
- Failing to remedy uneven sections of concrete
Don’t be a victim. Seek justice. Contact the Slechter Law Firm and schedule a free case evaluation. To reach us by phone, please call (502) 384-7400 or toll-free at (855) 598-7425. You have too much at stake to leave your future to chance. And since we work on a contingency fee* basis, you pay us nothing if you don’t win. It’s that simple.
The Slechter Law Firm – we’re on your side.
* (COURT COSTS AND CASE EXPENSES WILL BE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CLIENT if we win or settle your case).